- To promote the writings and intellectual legacy of Arthur Owen Barfield
- To support scholarly research and studies in Barfield's ideas and works
- To improve access to the archives of Barfield papers:
- 'Owen Barfield Papers' - Bodleian Library, University of Oxford (opened 2010)
- 'Owen Barfield / GB Tennyson Letters' - Wade Center, Wheaton College, IL USA (received 2008)
- 'Owen Barfield Family Papers' – Azusa Pacific University Library, CA USA (due to open 2013)
- 'Owen Barfield / C.S. Lewis Estate Collection' - University of North Carolina Library, USA (opened 2011).
Trustee: Owen A. Barfield, grandson (appointed 2006).Former Trustees from 1997:
- Walter Hooper (retired 2006),
- Georg Tennyson (deceased 2007),
- Thomas Kranidas (retired 2008),
- Shirley Sugerman (retired 2008).
For copyright and permissions please contact: . Enquiries will be answered promptly, but at times there may be a delay.